Technology development is super-fast and this will certainly not diminish in the near future. This offers many opportunities and possibilities, but also a lot of bottlenecks. Business processes must be digitized at a rapid pace in order not to be left behind, and that appears to be a very difficult and complex process for many organizations. Nowadays many processes are still done manually, for example processing orders, drafting contracts or entering customer data. This must and can be more efficient!
Radial SG responds precisely to this. As a fast-growing Independent Software Vendor (ISV), based in Woerden, Radial SG is involved through a partner network in selling and implementing Viewport software solutions for the Process Industry. Their clients are large, both national and international companies within the Oil, Gas, Utilities, Chemical & Pharmaceutical sectors.
As a Sales & Marketing intern, you will fully operate as a colleague within the Sales & Marketing department. You conduct an important and highly relevant market research, you will set up social media campaigns, you will help finding new (Global) partners in various pillars and much more.
• You follow an HBO / WO study in the direction of Commercial Economics, International Business and Languages / Management Studies or similar
• You have a good command of both Dutch and English
• You are proactive and independent
• You have commercial insight and are customer-friendly
• Affinity with IT is an advantage, but not a requirement
• You have your own laptop
• You are familiar with working in CRM
• You are looking for a 3rd or 4th year internship
What does Radial SG offer you?
• The possibility of conducting a challenging and great internship
• A pleasant working atmosphere; plenty of room to ask your questions and share your own ideas
• The possibility of being offered a permanent contract after your research
• Sales and Marketing to support representative of Radial Software Group
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.